Estate Sale and Auction Listings:
Scotch Plain's Moving Sale - Musical Instruments, Modern and Contemporary Furnishings, Clothing and Much More
Saturday, June 11 - 10 am - 3 pm - LAST DAY OF SALE - DISCOUNTS ON EVERYTHING!!!
Address: 21 Greensview Drive, Scotch Plains off of Rahway Road
This sale has the most gorgeous contemporary and modern furnishings. The dining table is spectacular and is a one of a kind piece where it becomes a billiard table after you are done eating on it.
• Young Chang Grand Piano (Serial #YG0129043)
• Erwin Otto Czech Republic Base Model 8035-3/4 (Serial #40350)
• Multi-Functional, Ultra-Stylish Dining Table converts to Pool Table
• Calligaris Green Tempered Glass Extendable Kitchen Table with 6 seats
• 2 White Leather Living Room couch sets, Ottomans and Benches
• Rugs in all sizes including a beautiful Persian Style Rug
• Howard Miller Stockton Large Wall Clock
• 2 sets of Trendy chrome and white stools
• Modern Bedroom set by Pottery Barn
• Variety of Desks and Cabinets
• Echo Dot and Lenovo Monitor
• Bed Frames with unique side storage box nightstands
• Shvaiko “Moonrise at the Rodez Canv Deli” Oil Painting
• Michel Delacroix, David Shluss, Vintage Disney, and much more signed artwork
• Fender Squier Strat Guitar
• Fender Rumble 15 Amp
• Bruce Springsteen vintage magazines
• 6-Piece out door set, 3 side chairs and a lounger
• Weber Summit Grill
• NordicTrack Treadmill, Step, 2 Everlast Punching Bags with stand, weights and more.
• Gamepower Sports Ping Pong Table
• Kate Spade, Aimee Kestenberg, Rebecca Minkoff and Borse In Pelle Purses
• Gowns by BCBG Maxzria, Adrianna Papell, Jodi Arnold, Banana Republic to name a few
• Blazers by Nanette Lepore, Rag & Bone, Kenar, Tahari, CK, Tommy Hilfiger to name a few and stylish coats, jumpers and dresses.
• Unique Blend of Stylish Jewelry
• Coats by Banana Republic, DKNY, Cole Haan, Sam Edelman, Kensie, Trina Turk, Magaschoni, Adrienne Landau Coats
• Restoration Hardware pillows and stylish hat and scarf
• Homelite Chainsaw, Jigsaw and edger power tools
• Stihl MS170 chainsaw
• Craftsman 5.0 HP Snowblower
• Powerstroke 2200 psi Pressure Washer
• Black & Decker Vac ’N’ Mulch Blower/Vac bv1500
• Scotts Deluxe Edgeguard Turfbuilder Seeder Spreader
• Beach Chairs, Cooler bags and camping chairs
Service Areas We Cover
If you don't see your town listed don't hesitate to contact us to see if we would consider doing an estate sale in your town. Sadly, we do not cover New York City, Westchester, Long Island, Rockland County, nor Pennsylvania. If we don't cover your area we recommend you check with the American Society of Estate Liquidators and ask them for a referral for your specific area -- https://www.aselonline.com/
Towns we serve:
Caldwell (North and West Caldwell)
We are a woman owned business heading into our 11th year . Top rated on Google, Better Business Bureau and with many local realtors. What makes us different from all the other liquidation companies is that we always make sure our client's items are well researched, priced, and presented in the most professional manner possible. Jill Mendelsohn, Owner of BHM Home and Estate Sale Services
What types of sales do we do?
BHM can handle all types of sales. We can sell everything from furniture, lighting, jewelry, clothes, shoes, handbags, rugs, cars, motorcycles, boats - everything but food, guns and alcohol. We can also sell building/contractor supplies and even half used paint cans.
What makes us different from other liquidators?
We are a full service company! Not one liquidator in New Jersey offers the full array of services that we offer. BHM handles everything from Organizing and Decluttering, Staging, Estate Liquidations to our Discard and Donate services. We help you from the very first steps of decluttering your home to the staging of it and then to the estate sale all the way thru to getting your home emptied for your closing. No more hiring different vendors for each of these jobs.
How many sales do you do at one time?
We only do 1 sale at a time. Since we are usually doing multiple services for our clients we are usually working with the same client for 2-3 weeks. We do not overbook or do multiple sales a weekend. We are not about quantity, but are about quality.
Do I have enough stuff for a sale?
For an estate sale to be successful you need a large quantity of items and a good variety. If you are unsure please do call us. We always answer our phone and will talk with you to get specifics about your household contents.
What should I do if I don't have a full house worth of items?
For those folks with not enough items to hold a full estate sale, but are in a private home, we can do a small, By Appointment sale or another option is to hold an online Auction. It is recommended that your items be of the more higher end kind or the more sort after style of home décor such as, modern, contemporary, mid-century style) status and should be in great condition. For those whose contents are not located in a private home (ie, storage units, apartments, gated communities) we now are offering a NEW service called Discard and Donate!
The Discard and Donate option is the full removal of all household contents. We will take care of donating to charity as many items as the charity will accept and then manage the cleanout of all remaining items.
How many liquidators should I interview?
We suggest meeting with at least two if not three liquidators in order to choose the right one for your needs. Liquidators are all so different and it's important that you ask the right questions. Many liquidators charge a lower commission but will charge fee's for labor and advertising so make sure you thoroughly read thru their contract.
Click on the link below to read our blog on How to Hire an Estate Liquidator: http://www.bargainhuntermama.com/blog/how-to-hire-an-estate-sale-liquidator
What would you say is the most important thing for the person hiring a liquidator to do?